Cloud services have become increasingly secure and convenient, helping to eliminate the need for expensive onsite hardware, software, and maintenance investments.
We utilize best-of-breed cloud services to provide secure backup, email mailboxes and email security, file/folder sharing, and more. Our cloud providers use top-tier redundant, protected data centers to host your data with industry-grade encryption.
Our cloud services include:
- Cloud Backup / Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity - Whether you're looking for simple file/folder backup, or more robust image-based backup and recovery solution, my partnership with Axcient will fill all of those needs and help you sleep at night knowing that your servers and select workstations are backed up fully (and are even available to be spun up in the cloud in case one of your onsite devices goes down). Hourly backups take entire virtual snapthots of your servers and select workstations, and these virtual copies of your servers reside on both the Axcient cloud data centers, as well as an optional onsite appliance, to ensure that no matter what happens to your servers or your entire office, virtual copies of your servers will be ready to be spun up so that your business can continue operations while recovery and repair efforts are underway.
- Hosted Exchange - Email mailboxes with the full functionality of Microsoft Exchange, including Outlook connectivity, unlimited mailbox storage, ActiveSync mobile connection, public folders, web-based access, and more.
- Email Security - Spam, virus, and content filtering help make sure your email stays clear of unwanted items even before they reach your email server.
- Office Apps - Subscribe to Microsoft's Office 365 so that you always have the latest Office apps when they become available.
- File & Folder Sharing - A secure way of hosting your files and folders in the cloud to allow for easy access and team collaboration - on your work PC's, home PC's, laptops, mobile devices, etc.
- Voice-over-IP Phone Service - Tired of phone equipment clutter and high phone system maintenance fees? IntegriTech IT Services is proud to partner with a premier cloud VoIP provider so that we can offer some of the best and lowest-cost VoIP services available for your phone system needs. We made sure that, through our partnership, you would receive excellent customer service and a low monthly cost per user. Make the switch to our cloud-hosted VoIP platform and utilize your existing internet connection in order to take advantage of the best innovations in VoIP technology. You'll appreciate how uncomplicated your phone system has become. Ask about how easy the system is to use by contacting us today!